Save on Gifts for Dad!

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Tuesday's All You Grocery Challenge Results and EverNotes

Tuesday was another stockpile day, with a total spent of $0.00.
  • Breakfast consisted of a package of instant Quaker Lower Sugar Oatmeal in Maple Brown Sugar, with a mid-morning snack of non-fat yogurt.
  • Lunch was absolutely delicious - sliced turkey and jack cheese, on a Mission Jalapeno wrap, with lettuce and some free chipotle Sandwich Shop Mayo, courtesy of Kraft's First Taste program.
  • Dinner wasn't the most exciting, salad, light blue cheese dressing and leftover macaroni and cheese.
  • My late night snack was the usual bag of microwave popcorn.
Today is my weekly day in the office (gotta love telecommuting!), so I've actually spent some money on food. It's not that I don't have enough stockpiled food to bring in, I just want my 20 oz. hazelnut coffees and more importantly, my weekly slice of pepperoni pizza! It's my treat to myself for having to deal with the subway crazies. So, I now actually have two, soon to be three, receipts to file, for a total today of around $7.52. In addition to saving the actual receipts, I'm also using Evernote and my Blackberry's camera to store a copy of them in a publicly shared Evernote notebook, at http://www.evernote.com/pub/mscarolm/allyougrocerychallenge2010 As time goes on, this notebook will include receipts, recipes, notes and other items related to the challenge, so stay tuned.

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com