Save on Gifts for Dad!

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Reward Program Tallies - As of August 31, 2010

I'm a bit late getting this posted, but here are the tallies as of August 31st for some of the reward programs I've signed up with:
MyPoints - 2,145 points (+515 points from 7/31/2010)
I've been a member since 1997, and have been very satisfied with the program. Most of the rewards I've earned have been from clicking on their e-mails and answering surveys. My current balance is pretty much as of January 2010, because I tend to cash them out around the holidays. You can sign up here  if you're not already a member, and would like to help me earn some referral points.

Opinion Outpost - 236 points/$23.60 (+55 points/$5.50 from 7/31/2010)
I'm really liking this program. I've only been a member since the end of June, and already I've requested and received my first reward check for $20.00.

You get reward points for answering surveys, and 10 reward points = $1.00. You can request a check as soon as you reach the $5.00 mark. I think I'm going to save mine for some holiday shopping money. (You can sign up here http://OpinionOutpost.com/join/8290461 if you're not already a member, and would like to help me earn some referral points.)

Ebates - $8.07/total Cash Back since joining in 2003: $149.45 (up $2.16 from 7/31/2010)
Another program that I've been a member of for several years. I think I would've earned more money in the past if I had only remembered to shop through the Ebates web site, which I wasn't very good at remembering to do:-) Good offers - discounts, coupons and cash back on purchases. (You can sign up here http://www.ebates.com/rf.do?referrerid=cyZb9mJ1daY%3D if you're not already a member, and would like to help me earn some referral points.)



Swag Bucks - 46 Swag Bucks (because I spent a lot on SwagStakes entries this month) (+22 Swag Bucks from 7/31/2010). The small increase is due largely to my not being very active in August. You can sign up here if you're not already a member: http://swagbucks.com/refer/CouponizerCarol

CashBaq - 0 because I haven't been very active on this one, although I'm moving more in their direction. You can sign up here http://www.cashbaq.com/?refer=430400 if you're not already a member and want to throw some referral credits my way:-)

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com