Save on Gifts for Dad!

Monday, September 13, 2010

Back After Taking a Breather

I'm back after taking a bit of a breather. Not that I wasn't busy, I just haven't been focusing on my coupons, freebies, etc. much lately. But, now I'm back.

I've also signed up with BzzAgent, a word-of-mouth media and marketing company. Here's a brief description from their web site:

We're a network of volunteer consumers who participate in word-of-mouth (WOM) campaigns. We're a community of communicators. We try products and services, form honest opinions about them, share those opinions with people we know and then provide feedback to engage in genuine dialogue with companies.

WOM is a no-obligation, no-nonsense and no-pressure thing. And most importantly, it's fun. You get to learn about new stuff and make your voice heard by some of the biggest companies in the world.

You can click on the banner below for more info. As far as I know, I don't get anything from it other than the chance to move on up in the hive:-)


BzzAgent Badge

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com