Save on Gifts for Dad!

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Join the ALL YOU Magazine Grocery Challenge!

I've decided to try this again this year! The ALL YOU Grocery Challenge (http://www.allyou.com/static/promo/sweeps/grocery-challenge/splash.html) - for four weeks, try to feed your family well-balanced meals for no more than $25.00 per person, per week.

Fill out and submit the online registration form no later than June 16th. The challenge starts on June 20th. The finalist who adheres to the budget and makes the most creative and healthy choices will will $1,000.00 and appear in ALL YOU Magazine!

Similar to last year, I'll be sharing tips and online tools that were/are helpful to me as I go along, so stay tuned! If you decide to join the challenge, post a comment on my facebook page and let me know!

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com