Save on Gifts for Dad!

Monday, April 25, 2011

Opinion Outpost Update



A while back I posted about joining Opinion Outpost and taking it for a test-drive. I have to say that I'm really impressed. So far, since joining, I've cashed in about $80.00 worth of rewards in the form of Amazon.com gift codes. I'm a total slacker when it comes to completing surveys, so $80.00 based on my level of participation lately is great!

Most of the surveys are about 10-20 minutes long, and cashing in your points is really quick and easy. I use Amazon.com codes because I shop there a lot, but you can also get a check or a pre-paid gift card (I think it's from Citibank, but don't quote me on that). It's definitely a site that delivers what it promises! I've been very pleasantly surprised!

If you'd like to join and help me earn some referral reward points, you can click on the link below:
http://OpinionOutpost.com/join/8290461

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com