Save on Gifts for Dad!

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Get Two Free Issues of All You Magazine

Currently, newsstand copies of All You magazine are only available in WalMart stores. However, you can get two free trial issues delivered to you via their web site.

Just go to their web site at http://www.allyou.com and click on the "Free Trial" link on the right-hand side of the page. Fill in the online form, and select the "bill me later" option if you're not sure whether you want to subscribe or not yet. Personally, I think you'll love the magazine. I originally subscribed through a fundraiser for my niece's school four years ago, and I've been a subscriber ever since. It's full of great tips, fashion ideas and money-saving coupons for real women like me who can't afford a $600.00 handbag:-)

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com